Converting the camera to 4×5 uses the following material in addition to your Polaroid 110.
- Filmback, 3d printed part
- Film holder frame,3d printed part
- Lower clamp, 3d printed part
- Back clamp, 3d printed part
- Top clamp, 3d printed part
- Ground glass holder, w plexiglass ground glass, 3d printed part
- Infinity stop plate,3d printed part
- 2 x 25 mm M3 screws (filmback to camera body, right side)
- 2 x 10 mm M3 screws (filmback to camera body, left side)
- 5 x 12 mm M3 screws (filmholder frame to filmback)
- 4 x 16 mm M3 screws (bottom and back clamp to film back.
- 1(2) x 8 mm M3 screws (top clamp to film back.)
- 4 x 10mm spring (bottom and back clamp)
- 1(2) x 5mm spring (top clamp)
- 14 x M3 brass threaded inserts.
- Drill guide, 3d printed tool
- Sunshade, 3d printed part.
Slight variation in screw lengths will be be acceptable in most places.
Sources for the other parts:
If you have 3d printed the parts yourself, you need to source the following to make your BoM complete.
- 3mm Screws, a kit like this or similar will get you there
- 3mm brass inserts, OD 4.2, m3x3mm. note length of insert.
- 10mm and 5mm springs from this source.
- Plexiglass cut to size, matted with fine sandpaper, matt side towards lens, glued into the ground glass holder.
Any comments or questions? Please contact me on email email@example.com